- Fourth Stimulus Check: Is Another Relief Payment Coming?by News – CBS DC on July 27, 2021 at 5:12 pm
While the COVID pandemic seems to be waning and the economy is improving, many Americans could still benefit from a fourth stimulus check.
- Fourth Stimulus Check: Will There Be Another Relief Payment?by News – CBS DC on July 23, 2021 at 2:15 pm
With the COVID pandemic waning and the economy improving, Americans are wondering if there will be another stimulus check.
- Stock Market Plummets Amidst Growing Fears Of COVID’s Delta Variantby News – CBS DC on July 20, 2021 at 12:25 am
Does the huge drop in the Dow Jones and other indices mark the end of a historic run that dates back to the pandemic's early days?
- ‘Through The Stroke Of A Pen, Lives Will Be Changed’: REFORM Alliance CEO Robert Rooks On...by News – CBS DC on July 16, 2021 at 6:47 pm
The CEO of the Reform Alliance talks with us about the impact of George Floyd's death on America, the issues with the criminal justice system and work he's doing with musician Meek Mill to change federal and state laws.
- Child Tax Credit: When Is Your First Monthly Check Coming?by News – CBS DC on July 14, 2021 at 11:52 pm
The IRS will soon begin sending advance Child Tax Credit payments, but the arrival date may depend on how your last stimulus check or tax refund arrived.
- Child Tax Credit Update: What You Need To Knowby News – CBS DC on July 14, 2021 at 10:49 pm
The updated Child Tax Credit, like a stimulus check for families, may provide some relief to parents struggling with the costs or raising children.
- Child Tax Credit Latest: How To Use The IRS’s Update Portalby News – CBS DC on July 14, 2021 at 8:24 pm
The Child Tax Credit Update Portal lets users check to see if they're registered, opt out of advance payments and add or modify bank account information for direct deposit.
- Fourth Stimulus Check: Is Another Relief Payment Coming?by News – CBS DC on July 6, 2021 at 4:27 pm
With an uneven recovery continuing, many Americans are wondering if the Biden administration will be handing out a fourth stimulus check.
- Federal Unemployment Benefits Ending Early In Some Statesby News – CBS DC on July 2, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Federal unemployment benefits worth $300 per week are ending early in over half the states. Is yours one of them?
- Child Tax Credit: How Much Money Will The IRS Send You Each Month?by News – CBS DC on June 22, 2021 at 9:06 pm
The updated Child Tax Credit, as part of the most recent stimulus package, is scheduled to start in July, with millions of parents eligible for monthly payments.